Associate Marriage and Family Therapist
Hourly Rate: $125
Accepts PPO Insurance: Yes
Sliding Scale: Yes
Office location: DTLA, Burbank, Pasadena
DEPRESSION, ANXIETY, MARITAL THERAY, FAMILY OF ORIGIN AND INTERGENERATIONAL FAMILY THERAPY, MINISTRY SUPPORT, EXPLORATION OF IDENTITY, CULTURE, FAITH
Therapy can be a safe and nurturing environment to heal and to grow. My goal is to provide an active, judgment-free space where being in process is not only allowed, but is honored and encouraged. So if you are
– Trying to stay in the present, free from anxiety
– Fighting off depression or hopelessness
– Grieving through the pain of loss
– Seeking heaLthier relationships within your social circles, families, or marriage
– Navigating through life transitions, both expected and unexpected
– Honestly exploring complex issues of identity, culture, or faith
I’d like to help. I believe that the best therapy experience is one where you can be fully seen and heard – both as you are today and as the person you wish to become. No matter where you are in your story, I will use a variety of person-centered approaches to explore with you how best to move forward. Working at your own pace, my hope is that our work together will put you on a path towards healing, wholeness, resilience, thriving, peace, authenticity in relationships, and a better future.
If you are ready, I would be glad to walk with you for a while.
Dan is an Associate Marriage and Family Therapist (#115359) and sees clients under the supervision of Dr. Christopher Nahumck, a licensed clinical psychologist (PSY29478).