We are available 24/7 to take your call – Call (626) 802-5490!
When is it time to get Christian counseling?
One or even both partners may view going to see a counselor as a last resort, but finding a trained and competent marriage counselor can bring calm, understanding and hope to a very tense and difficult time in your relationship.
What will I get out of Christian Counseling at Sync Counseling Center?
Identify – Understand – Find A Solution
At Sync, a professional marriage counselor will help bring your relationship issues to light. For couples living in what feels like a loveless marriage or a state of deep pain and fear, it is critical to identify the problems specific to your relationship and uncover the key dynamics that cause partners to revisit the same problems over and over in their relationship. Once the problem is identified and both partners are aware, solutions are within reach.
How can I find an experienced trustworthy Christian counselor to speak openly with?
Please call us now, we will help you find the Christian therapist that would best fit your particular needs. If you are reading this and need help taking the next step toward the life you want… It really can happen! Sometimes we just need help to get back onto the path of healing and hope.
At Sync we offer a CRISIS ASSISTANCE GUARANTEE:
This means we’ll…
- Take your call 24/7.
- Set an appointment with a Counselor specializing in Christian counseling.
- Provide you with an affordable plan to bring health and happiness back to your relationship.
Our trained therapists are committed to helping people of faith. In this safe place (within the safety of the therapeutic process), Christians are able to discover renewed connection and may begin to cross the bridge back to a relationship of mutual love and trust. We experience love when our needs and desires are taken seriously. This is what love was meant to be.
4 Things You Can Do Right Now to Start Moving Forward:
- Decide to schedule a session to talk with a counselor
- Call Sync now to speak to someone and book a session with one of our counseling specialists
- Make note of your feelings and the circumstances leading to the current difficulty
- Commit to attending your first session with an open heart and mind