Premarital Counseling Workshop
A group for premarital couples to explore and strengthen their relationship in a safe, non-judgmental and supportive place
During this exciting time of building a relationship together, being prepared for the inevitable ups and downs of an intimate relationship can transform challenges into opportunities to deepen connection.
With PREPARE/ENRICH, an internationally proven relationship inventory that has empowered more than 3 million couples over the past 30 years, you will gain understanding of your relationship and ways to deepen your connection.
Discussions and exercises will focus on important relationship building issues, including:
- Understanding yourself and your partner better
- Identifying your relationship’s strengths and growth areas using PREPARE/ENRICH
- Exploring relational patterns, with the view to moving closer together
- Managing communication better, especially at times of conflict
- Exploring personal, couple, and family goals
- Creating a safe, non-judgmental and supportive relational space
For more information about this affordable, 6-week workshop, please contact Cathy Barkataki—call or text (626) 325-9314 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where: 11260 Wilbur Ave., Ste. 302, Northridge, CA 91326
When: Thursdays at 7 PM, starting soon.
Cost: $300 per couple – PREPARE/ENRICH inventory (a $35.00 value) is included at no additional charge. Refer another couple that also registers for the class and save $50. Half of the fee is due at the first workshop meeting and the remaining balance is due at the fourth session.
Contact: Cathy Barkataki, call or text (626) 325-9314 or email email@example.com.
What Should I Do If I’m Interested?
Space is limited. If you are interested, please call or text Cathy at (626) 325-9314 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.